Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#18 Valley of the Dolls

These are some dolls I have done and or still working on. 
Thrift stores are a great place to find old dolls for very little money.






This is a porcelain doll I have recently taken apart, and painting.
Spray paint works really good for  porcelain dolls.



Actually porcelain dolls are pretty creepy as is.




Baby dolls are only a dollar or two at the thrift store, and the easiest to find.
Simply creeped up with a little acrylic paint and demented imagination.






Here I got a little carried away making over this one. But he was just begging to be Pinhead.



He's cuddly, He's adorable, he will tear your soul apart!












5 comments:

  1. Thank you, he is pretty creepy.
    Speaking of two headed dolls, I was watching the classic horror movie 'Alice, Sweet Alice' the other day and there is doll with different faces on each side of its head... very creepy! I may add one of those to my project list now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think I love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZBALLS!!! I can't wait to try this!! Thank you for sharing these spooky little devils ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right up my street ... brilliant work

    ReplyDelete